Culligan® of Philadelphia Service, Maintenance and Repair
The Culligan® Privilege Program
The best way to care for your water softener or filtration system is to not care at all. Let us take care of your maintenance and repairs for you.
Culligan of Philadelphia offers an exclusive privilege program for your water softener and filters. We aim to save you the hassle of tiresome upkeep and time-consuming worry.
Fill out the form below to start saving time, money and hassle today!
For Culligan® Water Softeners
- No more heavy lifting – FREE salt delivery (up to four times per year), including unit fill if driver has access to equipment.
- Free check for leaks, salt bridging, brine float and double brine shutoff, timer and overall device operation
- Free annual 28-point inspection
- Free annual preventative maintenance inspection, including an annual chemical cleansing of resin and tank, cleaning and sanitizing your brine tank every two years and a complete rebuild of your unit every five years.
For Culligan® Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
- Free annual scheduled service call for cleaning and sanitization
- Free RO water test
- Free annual replacement of all three filters (sediment, carbon, post-carbon), membrane as needed, and TDS indicator light battery
- Free reservoir tank pressure inspection
Extended Warranty: Your membership to the Culligan® Privilege Program covers your entire Culligan system. All parts and labor required to fix any system malfunction is free of charge*. If we cannot repair your system, we will replace it at no additional charge.
Schedule an appointment or call your local, family-owned Philadelphia Culligan Service to save time with all your product maintenance needs!
Culligan Philadelphia's trained technicians offer a range of services for your water softener, water filtration system or drinking water system, as well as services for most other major brands:
- Multi-point system inspection
- Performance tune-up
- Water quality check
- Water flow inspection
- Regeneration frequency adjustment
- Set or reset timers and sensors
- Salt refill
- System sanitization
- Replacement parts
- Emergency service
From a regular tune-up to a major repair, your Culligan Philadelphia service is here to help you right when you need us. Contact us today:
915 Madison Ave
Norristown, PA 19403
p (610) 978-6815
Culligan South Jersey
1809 North Blackhorse Pike
Williamstown, NJ 08094
p (609) 224-1324
Complete the form below to send us your comments/questions.