Join the Sharp Water Culligan team. To view our available positions and apply, click below link.
Looking for Dynamic Personality for a Sales Coordinator in Norristown, PA
Primary responsibility is supporting the sales team by qualifying prospects calling us. No outbound calls or prospecting!
- Scheduling inbound sales calls, order processing, order printing and routing, accurate preparation and processing of purchase order data into our software, and scheduling installation and service for new and existing customers.
- Processing purchase order data received via fax, email and distribution from sales representatives.
- Handling new and prospective customer requests in an accurate and timely manner including answering inbound calls, emails, and service requests.
- Utilizing our in-house software to schedule orders at time of order entry.
- Verifying entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or reentering data.
- Performing general clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY is a top priority in joining our team
- High School diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of customer service and data entry experience.
- Experience in a production or SALES environment is NEEDED
- Exceptional level of order entry skills coupled with above average accuracy.
- High level of computer literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service/phone skills, strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints is necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to analyze information and provide thoroughness with attention to details is critical.
If you feel you’re the best at what you do, then work for the best TEAM in the business! Culligan!
What We Offer:
- A Very Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Matching 401K
- Warm, Friendly Work Atmosphere
- Excellent Training