Rust Stains or Rotten Egg Smell In Philadelphia & South Jersey Water
Remove Iron In Philadelphia & South Jersey Water
Iron in your water can be a real inconvenience to deal with. There are many different types of iron that can be in your water. While some types of iron will make your clothes stain red and leave nasty stains all around the house wherever water is found, other types of iron are not as visible, such as iron bacteria. Regardless of the type of iron, you simply do not want it in your water. Your Local Culligan Man has iron removal systems that do a great job in reducing iron from your water leaving your white clothes white - not pink, orange or red!
Remove Sulfur In Your Water
Sulfur water is a condition where your water contains a high amount of hydrogen sulfide gas that escapes into the air when the plumbing line is opened, giving a distinct "rotten egg" smell. This rotten egg smell is unpleasant and it literally stinks up your house. Anyone who has to live with sulfur in their water already knows plenty about the smell, but your local Culligan Man can remove it today!
Smelly Water In Philadelphia & South Jersey
As water makes its way from its source to your faucets, it can be exposed to a number of contaminants*. These can come from the miles of underground pipes that the water travels through or even the water source itself. Only your Culligan Man can diagnosis the root of your water problem, and then recommend you the proper equipment to fix it.
- Rotten egg odor can be caused by hydrogen sulfide in the soil near your well
- Musty, earthy or wood smell can be caused by dissolved solids
- Chlorine smell can be caused by municipal additives
- Detergent odor can water that foams can be due to seepage from septic tanks into your ground water well
- Chemical smells and tastes can be due to high iron content or chemicals seeping into your water supply, such as industrial chemicals or pesticides
*contaminants may not be in your water